Vinyl Graphics Installer / Sign Shop Production
Three quick notes:
- THIS IS NOT A GRAPHIC DESIGN POSITION - THIS IS A PRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION POSITION
- There are pre-screening interview questions attached to this post. Please do not skip over them.
- If you are interested in this position , but lack the needed experience, please feel free to inquire about an internship.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Landy Marketing is currently seeking to add a highly capable team member who can produce and install large format graphics and vehicle wraps (not graphic design). The work will be primarily indoors in our air conditioned production / installation area. We even run a commercial air purifier. Outdoor work will be required as needed for on-site installations of exterior signage. Aside from the specific items listed in this ad, other things will come up that may be unrelated to sign production that need to be done. Everyone at Landy Marketing functions as a part of the team and helps out in any areas necessary.
We are open to considering full or part time depending on your skill set and what you are looking for. For this position we are fairly flexible with hours so, if you have any special requirements for hours, please include that information with your online application.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Banner and printed sign finishing
- Vinyl installation on walls, windows, and various substrates
- Large format lamination
- Vehicle graphics installation and wrapping of cars, trucks, vans, and other vehicles
- Weeding, masking, mounting of cut vinyl
- Operation of a large format printer, laminator, and cutter
- Installation of dimensional signage
- General creativity & handiness
BONUS SKILLS (definitely not a requirement, but mention them if you have them):
- Graphic design
- Web Design
- Trade show display construction
- Lift operation
- Social media
- Direct mail knowledge
- Sign shop equipment maintenance
- Trustworthy, reliable, friendly
- Hard working and motivated
- Capable, versatile, and intelligent
- Pride in work, but always open to critique and learning
- Clean and neat (self and work area)
- Team player
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Reliable and punctual
- Can-do / Will-do attitude
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Solid transportation and clean driving record
- Willing and able to communicate well with other team members and clients
- Able to lift and move rolls of material and sheets of mounting substrate
- Pleasant / creative environment
- Down to earth, talented, smart, technically savvy and creative people
- Big on service, small on ego
- No office politics
- No smoking
- No nonsense
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Employer-sponsored retirement program
- Paid holidays after 6 months (Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Day)
- Paid holidays after 18 months (Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Memorial Day)
- Generous employee discounts
- Employer-paid training courses
Compensation will depend upon experience and performance. Salary plus opportunities for bonuses and/or pay increase available.
About Landy Marketing:
Landy Marketing is a marketing firm / printing company / sign shop located in Lyons Technology Center in Coconut Creek (close to Parkland, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, and West Boca Raton). Our core products include color printing and direct mail, banners & signs, window graphics, web design, trade show displays, graphic design, and vehicle wraps. We service companies of all sizes from home-based businesses to mid-sized companies and the occasional large national corporation.
This position is available immediately. If you have any questions that you would like answered prior to applying, call 7 days – 954-510-2600 ext. 26. If you are ready to apply now, please click the button below!
vehicle graphics, car wraps, signs, signage, retail signage, sign production, graphics production, large format, wrapper, graphics installer, sign installer, vinyl installation, sign shop